1.He's from a very poor family.
2.We will unsure about who was to blame
3.I am sure that's a pure gold
No.1: I swear I'll never tell anyone.
No.2: She was not aware how deeply he loves her.
No.3: Why did you buy another pair of shoes?
1.Is there a post office near here?
2.Things are clear and you don't need to fear.
3.I want to be quite clear on this problem.
1.Get out of my house now!
2.I've heard so much about you
3.How about going down town now?
1) I hope nothing is wrong.
2) I'd like to propose a toast.
I know you know. I know that you know
1) Let us join hands in friendship.
2) I'm in a hurry. So get to the point.
It's a joy to watch the boy playing with his toy.
1) He is behind times.
2) I like your style.
Mike's wife likes her life in the countryside.
1) I hate to trouble him.
2) She always calls a spade a spade.
There's no way I can get out of it.
1) she is too talkative.
2) I'm not in the mood.
What are you doing this afternoon?
1) Look at what you've done!
2) Could I ask you for your advice.
Let me have a look at that book.
1) It's all your fault.
2) What are you talking about?
Where do you think I ought to go?
1) I love you with all my heart.
2) If you are ready, you may start your work.
It's very hard to start the car.
1) We'll not stop until we reach our goal.
2) I wish for an opportunity to go abroad.
The doctors' daughter knocked at the locked door.
1) The money is all used up.
2) Don't cut in while I am talking.
Excuse me, but I must be going now.
1) She works as a nurse in a hospital.
2) The early bird gets the worm.
The girl was murdered three days ago.
1) Please remember me to your mother.
2) The new teacher is fresh from a college.
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
1) Don't stand in my way.
2) We have a lot of things to talk about.
I have never had the opportunity to meet her.
1) Let's keep in touch.
2) I left very early last night.
I shall never forget the lesson.
1) Sweet dreams!
2) I don't see why.
These trees have been beaten by the breeze.
1) The telephone line is busy.
2) I'm a bit of upset at his leaving early.
Will you be so good as to give me a lift?
1) I feel terrible about it.
2) The real reason is really rather curious.
My friend reads and writes several languages.
1) If I were you, I'll give up smoking.
2) Have you ever been to the Forbidden City before?
I love having you in my life.
1) I plan to follow through with it.
2) Well, there might be something through that.
I can't imagine my life without you.
1) Our hope rests on you.
2) The affair rests with the judge.
she bends to her husband's will.
I asked Stone to help me.
His face was bronzed
- 1每日一句 英語句子
- 2CRI聽力:Digital economy generates new growth beyond GDP: economists
- 4College和University的區別 不僅僅是學院和大學的區別那么簡單！
- 5國際英語新聞:U.S. troops withdrawing from Syria to western Iraq, says Pentagon chief
- 6國內英語新聞:6th World Internet Conference opens in China's Zhejiang
- 7國際英語新聞:UN mission in Yemen's Hodeidah builds control points to monitor cease-fire
- 8國內英語新聞:Young officers, leading experts discuss global security in Beijing
- 9國際英語新聞:Russia, U.S. must resume normal functioning of diplomatic missions: Russian FM
- 10國內英語新聞:85 contracts signed in int'l trade, investment fairs in Macao
- 1國際英語新聞:People march in central London demanding final say on Brexit deal
- 2國際英語新聞:Israel's Netanyahu, Pompeo discuss Syrian, Iranian issues
- 3國際英語新聞:EU, Britain reach new Brexit deal
- 4國際英語新聞:Kuwait committed to supporting Arab joint social development work: minister
- 5國際英語新聞:IMF lowers global growth forecast for 2019 to 3 pct
- 6國際英語新聞:British monarch reopens parliament in crunch week for Brexit
- 7國際英語新聞:Erdogan says Turkish forces to push 30-35 km into Syrian territory
- 8國際英語新聞:2 dead, 70 injured as Typhoon Hagibis makes landfall on Japan's Izu Peninsula
- 9國際英語新聞:UN regular budget cash deficit reaches 386 million USD: official
- 10國際英語新聞:Colombian peace process moves forward through challenging period: UN envoy