Victoria: what do you think of studying abroad?
Ian: I think it's a great idea. Studying abroad will offer you plenty of new opportunities. Are you planning on going abroad?
V: yes, I hope so. I am
Abby: hi, my name's Abby. What's your name?
Colin: I'm colin. It's nice to meet you. What do you do?
A: I'm a freelance English teacher. How about you?
C: I'm in between jobs at the moment.
Claire: are you lookoing for a course?
Jake: yes, but I'm not sure which one to sign up for.
C: what kind of program are you looking for? Full-time or part-time?
J: I have to work during the day,
I: how did you do on your IELTS exam?
V: fantastic! I got an overall score of eight.
I: that's excellent! Have you received your conditional offers yet?
V: yes. I'm just waiting until I offically
H: how did your interview go?
A: pretty well. I don't know if I'll get the promotion or not, but I feel good about it.
H: if you get the promotion, what will your new title be?
A: if I get the pr
Audrey: how's your new job going?
Hayden: really well, thanks.
A: how are you finding your new boss?
H: she's not bad. She's a bit bossy, but I'm sure I'll get used to her.
A: would y
R: how was your day?
J: let’s start with you. How was yours?
R: it was really busy. I had to work straight through my lunch break.
J: did you get to leave early then?
R: my boss told me that I co
K: hi, Isaiah. How are you?
I: I’m well. And you?
K: fine. How’s your job going?
I: I don’t know if I told you or not, but I decided to start my own business.
K: really? That’s fantastic. What
J: so , how's your course going? Do you like it?
B: i like my professors and the classes, but it's a lot of work.
J: what are you specializing in?
B: right now, I'm doing some research into the
Brooke: how was school today, Dominic?
Dominic: I hate school!
B: why? What happened?
D: I messed up my mid-term exam so badly today!
B: it's just one exam. Can you re-take the exam?
D: yes, but
D: you look better today. How did your test go?
B: much better than it did yesterday.
D: did you pass?
B: I not only passed my test, but I aced it! I'm so happy!
D: you should be. You worked rea
Peyton: when do most children start school in your country?
Thomas: In America, most children start primary school at the age of five.
P: How much time do primary school students usually spend at sc
T: do you mind if I sit here?
P: no, of course not. Go ahead.
T: don't I know you?
P: yes, now that you mention it, I think we had a chemistry class together in high school.
T: you're right! How
Brooklyn:did you go to university?
Justin: yes, I graguated with a BA in English from Qingdao Uinversity.
B: when did you graduate?
J: just a few years ago. What about you?
B: I just graduated fro
S: is that your rabbit?
A: yes, I just adopted her from the humane society this weekend.
S: that's good for you. why did you decide to get a rabbit.
A: well, i wanted to get a pet that wouldn't d
Allison: do you like animals?
Samuel: yes, doesn't everyone?
A: what's your favorite animal?
S: it's hard to say. While dogs are more affectionate, cats are much easier to take care of.
Ashley: do you like playing games?
David:I like playing computer games, but I'm not really into board games.
A: how about individual games like the Rubik's cube or solitaire?
D: the Rubik's cube
It's time for desserts! Are you still hungry?
K: I've always got room for something sweet!
E: what are you going to try first?
K: I've never tried traditional Greek yogurt, so I want to try that
Makayla: so, how should we go to the theatre?
Gabriel: let's take the bus.
M: I hate the bus system in London! The bus drivers are rude, the buses are never on time, and there are few people ar
O: are you ready for your first driving lesson?
S: yes. Which one is the brake again?
O: the pedal on your left is the brake and the one on your right is the gas.
S: I’m glad this car is an automa
Julia: do you have any plans for dinner tonight?
Lucas: no, I was thinking of putting a frozen pizza in the oven or something. How about you?
J: I was thinking maybe we could make dinner togethe
G: is everything alright?
M: yes, everything is fine.
G: what took so long? I thought your flight was supposed to arrive 3 hours ago!
M: didn't they announce that our flight was delayed?
L: do you like cooking, Julia?
J: I really enjoy it, especially when it ends up tasting good!
L: how often do you usually cook?
J: I usually make a few salads for lunch throughout the week an
Morgan: are you good at cooking?
John: no, but I'm pretty good at eating!
M: do you prefer chinese food or Western food?
J: well, to be honest with you, Chinese food is really different from
- 1每日一句 英語句子
- 2國際英語新聞:High time to take on protectionist measures by some developed countries: Indian minister
- 3國際英語新聞:Death toll of West Nile virus rises to 10 in Greece
- 4國內英語新聞:Premier Li calls for enhancing cooperation with ROK, Japan
- 5國際英語新聞:Spotlight: UK signs deal with ROK to protect post-Brexit trade
- 6國內英語新聞:China's top legislature starts bimonthly session
- 7國際英語新聞:Saudi-backed Yemen gov't holds meeting to discuss escalation in Aden
- 8國內英語新聞:Happiness of people is what CPC pursues: Xi
- 9國際英語新聞:U.S. state secretary visits Ottawa before G7 summit
- 10國內英語新聞:Xi exchanges messages with Lao leader on bus accident of Chinese tourists
- 1國際英語新聞:Italian president to decide on snap elections next week after new round of talks
- 2國際英語新聞:2 policemen killed, 1 injured in firing in Pakistan's Islamabad
- 3國際英語新聞:UN official calls for "genuine dialogue" to avoid confrontation in Middle East
- 4國際英語新聞:UN commemorates fallen colleagues in 2003 Baghdad attack
- 5國際英語新聞:Chinese tourists injured in bus accident in Moscow
- 6國際英語新聞:Clashes with Israeli soldiers in eastern Gaza wound 63 Palestinians: medics
- 7國際英語新聞:Fire guts Bangladesh plastic factory
- 8國際英語新聞:Interview: U.S. financial industry veteran optimistic about U.S.-China relations
- 9國內英語新聞:Shanghai issues orange alert as Typhoon Lekima lands
- 10國際英語新聞:Cambodia, Sri Lanka sign 2 deals to boost bilateral ties