Viyasan: What about yourself? What are some of your interests? Are you scared about anything when you graduate?
維亞森：你呢？你對什么感興趣？你擔心畢業之后的問題嗎？Gyri: Well, I
Gyri: Okay. Viyasan, have you ever overcome any fears.
格里：好。維亞森，你有克服過恐懼嗎？Viyasan: Okay, that's a good question. I think there's many fears that I've overcome
Todd: So I'm here with Shantel, and we both are from the United States. And we both are teachers in Japan. So I thought we would talk a little bit about some of the stereotypes th
Mark: Hello, my name is Mark.
馬克：大家好，我是馬克。Sorie: And my name is Sorie.
索瑞：我是索瑞。Mark: Today’s question is would you buy a computer secondhand?
Sorie: And my name is Sorie, and today's question is ...
索瑞：我是索瑞，今天要討論的問題是……Mark: Do you read food labels?
馬克：你看食品標簽嗎？Sorie: I don't r
Todd: Fascinating. Let's say you want to give up sugar, or you want to give up smoking or something like that, a physical substance. Do you have any tips for that?
Todd: So I'm here with Olga, who's a health coach and a life coach. You've talked a lot about things we should do, but what about stopping doing things or breaking bad habits? T
Todd: Okay, so how about one not related to food: all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, which I guess means if you just work all the time and you don't rest and relax and ha
Todd: So I'm here with Olga, and she's a health coach, and we were talking about the difference between modern trends in nutrition and traditional health and things like that. I
Gyri: Do you play any sports besides basketball?
格里：除了籃球以外你還做什么運動？Viyasan: Basketball is my main sport. I used to play a little bit of volleyball when I was in hi
Gyri: What are some talents you wish you had?
格里：你希望擁有哪些才能？Viyasan: I would say this talent spreads a long time back and it's always something I'm very envious abou
Todd: Right. Yeah. Compare life in Italy to life in the states. What was it like? How was it different?
Todd: So Shantel, you were saying that you grew up in a small town and had a very rustic life, but then you moved overseas to Italy, correct?
Todd: My rule is always three days. So, I'll eat anything if it's within ... except for meat, maybe, but anything if it's within three days of the expiration date or the sell-by
Todd: Rachel, I thought we would talk a little bit about items and their shelf life, like how long will you keep something? For example, like a book or clothing, because yesterday
Todd: I'm here with Rachel. We were talking about expiration dates. You were saying that you throw out your clothes regularly.
Todd: So, I'm here with Olga who is a health coach and I thought we would talk about learning, so people have to learn all these new things to be healthy. It might be a big change
Lucille: Hello, I'm Lucille from France.
露西爾：大家好，我是露西爾，來自法國。Lasse: And hello, my name is Lasse, and I come from Denmark. And today's question is do students i
Hannah: Hi! This is Hanna, from Australia.
漢娜：嗨！我是漢娜，來自澳大利亞。Paul: And this is Paul, from South Korea.
保羅：我是保羅，來自韓國。Hannah: So, Paul! Are you good wi
Paul: Hello, I'm Paul from South Korea.
保羅：大家好，我是保羅，來自韓國。Hanna: And I'm Hanna from Australia.
漢娜：我是漢娜，來自澳大利亞。Paul: So Hanna, have you ever been
Ben: How do they ... How are they going to get profit? If there's someone like less popular, someone independent artist, like the lower level not so popular artists, they don't m
Hana: Alright, so Ben, what do you think about the music industry recently?
哈娜：好，本，你怎么看最近的音樂界？Ben: Recently? Actually, you know I don't really listen to the rad
Hana: Okay. Sorry to ask stupid questions but ...
哈娜：好。很抱歉我要問一個愚蠢的問題，不過……Ben: No, no, go ahead.
本：沒事，你問吧。Hana: So the guitar that you
Hana: So I've heard that you were in a band when you were a high school kid.
哈娜：我聽說你上高中時參加過樂隊。Ben: Yeah, actually I was. All four years I was in high school I wa
- 1每日一句 英語句子
- 2CRI聽力:A-shares weighting set to be raised
- 3CRI聽力:?Costco China over-crowded, closes early on 1st day
- 4CRI聽力:China's hybrid rice yields hope for Madagascar farmers
- 5Costco上海門店開業首日 半天就被買到停業
- 6雅加達“不堪重負” 印尼總統決定遷都
- 7國內英語新聞:Xi asks China, Uzbekistan to promote quality Belt and Road construction
- 8國際英語新聞:African countries urged to embrace inclusive digital policies to benefit out-of-school girls
- 9國內英語新聞:Chinese president receives credentials of 10 ambassadors
- 10國際英語新聞:Italian president to ask caretaker PM Conte to form M5S-PD coalition gov't
- 1國際英語新聞:Thousands gather across Britain to protest against PM's announcement to suspend Parliament
- 2國際英語新聞:UK opposition parties join forces in new bid to block No-Deal Brexit
- 3國際英語新聞:Libya's east-based army says clashes kill 12 gov't troops near Gharyan
- 4國際英語新聞:Feature: Anti-G7 protest held to express disagreements
- 5國際英語新聞:Turkey aims to invest in Lebanon: Turkish FM
- 6國際英語新聞:Italian president to decide on snap elections next week after new round of talks
- 7國際英語新聞:2 policemen killed, 1 injured in firing in Pakistan's Islamabad
- 8國際英語新聞:UN official calls for "genuine dialogue" to avoid confrontation in Middle East
- 9國際英語新聞:UN commemorates fallen colleagues in 2003 Baghdad attack
- 10國際英語新聞:Chinese tourists injured in bus accident in Moscow