A: Right, that ends the third and final part of our presentation. I'd like to end by emphasizing the main points. I'll give you a brief summary. There are three potential areas for development in th
A: Okay, here are the graphs and figures for this month's sales. Let's review them all together.
B: This first one , I have a question.... This graph is marking the sales perfomance for our line
A: So, that's all there is to it. I know I've covered a lot of points today, but let's summarize real quickly.... First, our designing team has come up with a final version of the product that emph
That concludes the formal part of my presentation. 我陳述的正文就到此結束了.
Now we have time for a few questions before we break for lunch. 現在,在休息吃午飯前我們還有時間可以提出幾個問題.
Now I'd like to open it up for questions. 現在我可以回答你們的提問.
I'd be very interested to hear your comments. 我非常樂意聽聽你們的看法.
I have one question I would like to ask
A: So that concludes the introduction. Now let's move to the first part of my talk, which is about 2006 fiscal year marketing plan. So first, right off the bat, When looking at the marketing plan, te
A: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, we are happy you have all come out for our training workshop. Today we have a great line-up of speakers to talk to you. First on our program is a well-renown exp
A: ... Now, that's all I want to say about world coal reserves. So let's move on to the next topic, renewable resources. There are three things we have to consider when talking about renewable resou
F: Aren't you going to give us a training workshop next week? How are things going on your preparation for the presentation?
M: I'm having trouble narrowing down my topic for the training. I want
M: I've got to put together a sales pitch to give to our clients in the morning. You always give such amazing presentations, I was hoping you could give me some advice about how to win them over tomo
A: Now, where were we? Oh yes, can you give us an idea about the statistical analysis?
B: Our analysis shows that we are very competitive. If you refer to the last page of the handout, you will see
M: Please let me see the draft of what you have put together for Monday's meeting.
F: I'm still working on the agenda, there will be a lot to go over on Monday. Here's what I've got so far.
M: I call this meeting to order. Thank you all in attendance today, I know it's a busy day for you all. We have a lot of material to cover today. Did everyone get an agenda?
F: I need a copy of th
A:Can you tell me more about your products?
B:Yes, I'd be happy to. Let me tell you this,we are ahead of the competition because our products have advanced technology.
A:What kind of advanced t
M: With tomorrow being Labur Day and all, I think it would be a nice gesture to let all the memebers of laborial staff leave work an hour early. What do you say?
F: What! That sounds perfectly ridi
A: How long will it take for our order to be delivered?
B: Let's see...You are importing fifty containers of textiles from China. They should be able to place your order before the end of next wee
M: Give these sales figures a look. It's pretty depressing. We're way in the red this year. We can't afford to keep going like this for much longer.
F: You're right, we need to start making mon
A: It's amazing to me how international business has become. Take my store for example. On any given day, you will find imported items from more than 20 different countries on our shelves.
M: Did you see the information on sales for last year? The sales review was made at our last board meeting. There's a great news for our shareholders.
F: Yeah, I went over the figures this morning
F: What kind of car is best for me?
M: For you, I would recommend this one here.
F: The compact? Why do you think that one is better than the others?
M: This automobile is just right for your
A: What's our target audience for this campaign?
B: This go-around we're focusing on new moms, families with median income and one or more children under the age of two.
A: Do you think that'
M: What kind of promotional events are scheduled for the new product line?
F: Marketing has us set up with product launches in five major cities, as well as some sponsoring events throughout the ye
A:What are our areas for growth?What sectors do you see the most potential in?If we are going to pull our sales numbers up and develop the brand,we got to work across the board.
B:It's not just sp
A:Which of the steps are you focusing on in brand growth?Awareness,understanding,acceptance,or loyalty?
B:We're working on different steps in different areas.For example,our Corbert line is thrivi
- 1每日一句 英語句子
- 2CRI聽力:Oil paintings on ape imagery opens in Beijing
- 3CRI聽力:China's central government expressed support for Hong Kong police and leader
- 4CRI聽力:"One country, two systems" to be unchanged in HK: mainland official
- 5國內英語新聞:Senior CPC official stresses importance on studying Party publicity affairs regulation
- 6國際英語新聞:Mozambique pass amnesty bill eyeing lasting peace
- 7國際英語新聞:Two children among victims killed in festival shooting in N. California
- 8國際英語新聞:Egypt, Jordan urge resuming Palestinian-Israeli peace talks
- 9國內英語新聞:National lawmakers review enforcement of water pollution control law
- 10國際英語新聞:13 killed, 23 injured in Saudi-led airstrike on market in Yemen's Saada
- 1國際英語新聞:Trump signs bill extending funding for 9/11 victims
- 2國際英語新聞:Hundreds march against controversial road upgrade plan in Malta
- 3國際英語新聞:Int'l community joins Tunisians to bid farewell to late President Essebsi
- 4國際英語新聞:Paris registers all-time high temperature of 42.6 degrees Celsius
- 5國際英語新聞:Maltese Armed Forces rescue 76 migrants
- 6國際英語新聞:Britain's new PM assembles top team in biggest reshuffle for over 50 years
- 7國際英語新聞:Croatia, Bulgaria have sights set on Schengen
- 8國際英語新聞:Greece's conservative gov't wins confidence vote
- 9國際英語新聞:Jordan stresses role of UN in addressing regional issues
- 10國際英語新聞:Palestinian president reiterates opposition to U.S. peace deal