Five Did you tip the bellboy?
A It is the custom to give tips to waiters in restaurants and taxi drivers.
Two We’ll just get a doggie bag. 我們就將剩菜打包。 1 Introduction
A It is impolite to begin a meal until everyone is seated. It is also considered impolite to chew food with an open mou
Unit 1 Differences in Culture and Customs
One You must have been here a long time already.
A Being on time is considered good manners. It’
Four How much did this painting cost?
A Many Americans love adventures. They are often interested in exploring other cultures when they have a chance to
Three Have you wrapped your Christmas presents?
A Whereas the most important holiday in China is Spring Festival (also known as the Chinese New Y
Six A shouting match?
一場爭吵比賽？ 1 Introduction
A American humor often confuses the Chinese. The American sense of the comedic is quite different from the Chinese. When Americans tell
Five You can’t change a child’s behavior by using force!
In America, children are well protected by law. If parents beat or kick their kids a
Three Why did your parents have so many?
為什么你父母要這么多孩子？ 1 Introduction
A Many American couples that can not have a baby come to Asia to adopt babies.
Four International Marriage.涉外婚姻 1 Introduction
A Perhaps more than ever before, people from very different cultures marry each other. Such intercultural and interracial marriages have b
Unit 3 Family
One Modern dating
現代約會 1 Introduction
A For millions of singles, e-mail has become an essential tool in the dating game. It's a good tool for casually getting to k
Two Here comes the bride.
A Some American men have this thinking - why buy the cow if you can get all your milk free?
Two Do you believe in palmistry?你相信手相術嗎？ 1 Introduction
A In America, thirteen is considered to be a superstitious number. So some buildings don’t have the thirteenth floor, instead
Unit 2 Beliefs
One Do you believe in God?
你有什么宗教信仰嗎？ 1 Introduction
A Most Westerners are Christians. Some go to churches as often as twice a week, some less often. Religi
Unit 4 Entertainment
One Let’s take a vacation!
A Americans are very mobile, and travel is very popular for many people. In America, when people tak
Two I love going to the mall.
A Clothing is pretty expensive in America. As a general rule prices are fixed, so don’t try bargaining for anything, ex
Three How often do you work out?
每隔多久鍛煉一次？ 1 Introduction
A Concerning physical exercise, American men and women, boys and girls, generally fall into one of two categories. Many Ame
Unit 5 Employment
One How is your job search going?
你的工作找得怎么樣了？ 1 Introduction
The textbooks and classes in school and college can only teach some of the materials for work. B
Two Have you ever bought any insurance?
你買過保險嗎？ 1 Introduction
A Many more people buy insurance in America than in China. One reason is that Americans have more cars and they must
Unit 6 Housing 住房問題
One Do you rent an apartment or own it?
The issue of housing is something that China and America generall
Two My mom likes to live alone.
For several reasons, many retired Americans choose not to live with their grown children. Even elderly widows and widowe
Unit 7 Social Issues
One Breaking the law.
Most Americans never have any contact with the police except for traffic violations. However，when other頁次：1/1 總數22 首頁 上一頁 下一頁 尾頁 轉到:
- 1每日一句 英語句子
- 3CRI聽力:Nighttime economy booms in China
- 5國內英語新聞:Feature: Over 470,000 people in Hong Kong say "no" to violence
- 6國內英語新聞:China, France should work together to uphold multilateralism: envoy
- 7國內英語新聞:China donates school bags, stationeries to Myanmar students
- 8國內英語新聞:Feature: Thousands gather in Sydney calling for end to violence in China's Hong Kong
- 9國內英語新聞:China offers financial support to deal with typhoon, flood, drought
- 10國際英語新聞:Spotlight: Southern Yemeni forces withdraw from gov't institutions after Saudi-led mediatio
- 1國際英語新聞:Clashes with Israeli soldiers in eastern Gaza wound 63 Palestinians: medics
- 2國際英語新聞:Fire guts Bangladesh plastic factory
- 3國際英語新聞:Interview: U.S. financial industry veteran optimistic about U.S.-China relations
- 4國內英語新聞:Shanghai issues orange alert as Typhoon Lekima lands
- 5國際英語新聞:Cambodia, Sri Lanka sign 2 deals to boost bilateral ties
- 6國際英語新聞:2 killed, 10 injured in clashes near presidential palace in Yemen's Aden
- 7國際英語新聞:2 killed, 6 injured in blast in SW Pakistan
- 8國際英語新聞:Texas mass shooting treated as domestic terrorism case: U.S. attorney
- 9國際英語新聞:Trump says Ratcliffe no longer his pick for national intelligence chief
- 10國際英語新聞:UN chief calls for "concrete plans" at climate summit in September