1.Did you go to the concert yesterday evening?
2.Where will the concert be held?
3.Who is the orchestra conductor?
4.Is there a rehearsal for the concert?
5.How did you like
1.What was the date of your birth?
2.When is your 21st birthday?
3.Did you have a birthday party for your daughter?
4.How do you usually celebrate the birthday of the Party?
96. World Trade Organization 世貿組織
1.Why are so many countrise eager to join WTO?
2.What can the common people benefit from our entry to WTO?
3.Do you think Chinese farmers will be threate
1. When will you have your wedding?
2. When will your wedding ceremony be held?
3. When is the big day?
4. They’re celebrating their wedding ceremony.
5. I’m invited to th
1.How do you like our weather?
2.What about the weather in California?
3.What was the weather like yesterday?
4.How's the weather tomorrow?
5.What does the weather forecast
1. It’s time to go to bed.
2. My watch says 4:45.
3. My watch goes a bit slow.
4. My watch has stopped.
5. It gains a little.
6. It loses about 2 minutes.
7. I’ve just
1.How do you like your new teacher?
2.Who teaches you English this term?
3.Do you think your teacher favours you?
4.How many courses does he teach?
5.Is her class interestin
91 Study Abroad
1 Maybe she could check to see what colleges are good for you.
2 I am going to be an international student there.
3 When are you leaving for the States?
4 I've got some qu
1. This is a non-smoker section, isn’t it?
2. Do you feel like a smoke?
3. Do you mind my smoking here?
4. What in your opinion can be done to stop smoking?
5. Are you smok
1.Which season do you like best?
2.Summer is the most rainy season,isn't it?
3.Do you like spring?
4.Spring is the most beautiful season,isn't it?
5.There are four season in
1.What are you going to study?
2.What courses are you planning to take?
3.What did you specialize in?
4.What field did you major in?
5.What subjects are you going to take at t
1.Are you married?
2.Do you mind if I ask you whether you are married or not?
3.When are you going to get married?
4.When did you get engaged?
5.Will you marry Mary
1.Can you speak French?
2.What is the Chinese for this?
3.French is the most beautiful language,isn't it?
4.What other languages can you speak?
5.Do you like Frenc
1. Could you tell me something about yourself ?
2. How do you like it here ?
3. Why do you want to work here ?
4. Do you know any shorthand ?
5. What’s your major ?
1 I've got hooked on the internet.
2 He spends most of his time online chatting with frienfds all over the contury.
3 Internet connections installed on college campuses h
1. I saw a sign apartment to rent outside.
2. Is it furnished?
3. You have to buy your own furniture.
4. How much is the rent?
5. How long is the lease?
6. When can I move
lesson 82 food (食物上）
1、how about having chinese food for a change?(換換口味吃中餐怎么樣？）
2、what kind of chinese food do you serve?(你們有哪些中國菜?)
1.The spring festival seems to be the most important holiday in China
2.Christams spirit means it's better to give thant to receive.
3.We usually have a month off for Easter.
1.That's the result of exercise.
2.I'm starting working out from now on.
3.Your muscular shoulders and chest impress me deeply.
4.She has such a sharp figure.
5.She's a t
1.When did you start learning english?
2.How did you feel about English when you first heard it spoken?
3.Do you practise speaking English a lot?
4.Are you learning any other fo
1. Do put yourself on the diet, otherwise you will be too fat.
2. I can't bear eating less.
3. But I think I eat it too much.
4. Are you on the diet now?
5. You need diet.
77. Describing people
1. How does she look like?
2. what do you think of her?
3. what's the color of her hair?
4. What happened to her?
5. Have you seen her lately?
6. You loo
1.What day is it today?
2.What day was it yesterday?
3.What's the date today?
4.What was the date yesterday?
5.It's May 1st.
7.Today is Saturda
1 What courses do you offer for next term?
2 Are these courses for beginners?
3 When will the courses begin?
4 How long will the courses last?
5 How many classes are
- 1每日一句 英語句子
- 2國際英語新聞:Spotlight: Impact of trade frictions raises concerns for global health
- 3國際英語新聞:Massive protests continue across Lebanon for major changes
- 4國際英語新聞:EU's Tusk says letter of Brexit extension received
- 5國際英語新聞:Egypt hosts meeting of Libyan lawmakers to unite settlement efforts
- 6國際英語新聞:Syrian army captures previous U.S. base in Hasakah province
- 7國際英語新聞:People march in central London demanding final say on Brexit deal
- 9國際英語新聞:Most regions in Syria appear calm while some fighting continues: UN
- 10國際英語新聞:IMF warns of downside risks for Asian economy amid trade tensions
- 1國際英語新聞:People march in central London demanding final say on Brexit deal
- 2國際英語新聞:Israel's Netanyahu, Pompeo discuss Syrian, Iranian issues
- 3國際英語新聞:EU, Britain reach new Brexit deal
- 4國際英語新聞:Kuwait committed to supporting Arab joint social development work: minister
- 5國際英語新聞:IMF lowers global growth forecast for 2019 to 3 pct
- 6國際英語新聞:British monarch reopens parliament in crunch week for Brexit
- 7國際英語新聞:Erdogan says Turkish forces to push 30-35 km into Syrian territory
- 8國際英語新聞:2 dead, 70 injured as Typhoon Hagibis makes landfall on Japan's Izu Peninsula
- 9國際英語新聞:UN regular budget cash deficit reaches 386 million USD: official
- 10國際英語新聞:Colombian peace process moves forward through challenging period: UN envoy