Section 1.1 Dialogue.
HELEN: Helen. Helen Wells.
MARTIN: Martin. Martin Black.
MARY: Mary. Mary Hartman.
ALICE: Alice. Alice Wilson.
AIKO: Aiko Tomura.
HUGO: Hugo Peters.
Section 1.2 Dialogue.
JOHN: What's your name?
DAVID:My name's Peters.
DAVID:Yes, I'm David Peters.
JOHN: Ah. I'm John Berry.
DAVID:How do you do, Jo
Section 1.3 Dialogue.
HUGO: What's your job, Mr Carter?
HARRY: I'm a detective.
HARRY: Miss Helen Wells?
HUGO: Ah, yes!
HUGO: That's Helen.
HELEN: Hello, Harry.
IMMIGRATION OFFICER: Name?
MARTIN: My name's Martin Black.
MARTIN: I'm British
I.O.: Thank you.
KRISTI: Who's that?
JOHN: A Customs officer.
CUSTOMS OFFICER: One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten!
CUSTOMS OFFICER: Twenty dollars, please.
PASSENGER: Here y
MARY: Hello! What's your name?
MARY: What's your first name?
MARY: OK, Marco. I'm Mary. Are you a student?
MARCO: I'm a student in Washdon.
RECEPTIONIST: What's your name, please?
HARRY: My name's Harry Carter.
RECEPT: What's your nationality, Mr Carter?
HARRY: I'm British.
RECEPT: What's your address, please, Mr
COMPÈRE: Hello and welcome!! Welcome to Lagos! Welcome to Nigeria!!
COMPÈRE: This is Mr Nigeria!
OBI: Hello, hello.
OBI: My name is Obi. I'm from Lagos, Nigeria.
HELEN: Where's he from?
ALICE: He's from Japan.
HELEN: He's horrible!
ALICE: Ssh! Yes, he is! What's his job?
HELEN: He's a teacher.
ALICE: Hey! Look!
HELEN: Where's he f
COMPÈRE: Here is Mr United States!!
COMPÈRE: Er... What's your name, please?
GARY: My name's Gary.
COMPÈRE: Welcome to Lagos, Gary.
GARY: Thank you.
DAVID:Listen, please! Jeannette!
DAVID:Where are you from, Jeannette?
JEANNETTE: I'm from France.
DAVID:Are you married, Jeannette?
JEANNETTE: Yes, I am.
KRISTI: Is this my hotel? It's horrible.
KRISTI: My reservation; where's my reservation?
KRISTI: Ah, here it is! What's the address? The Central Hotel, 17 Bank Street. Yes, this
MARY: Excuse me!
MARY: Do you have a moment?
MARY: I have five suitcases.
MARY: Oh, thank you!
MARY: Hi, my name's Mary Hartman! Do you ha
MARTIN: I have a reservation for a single room for....oh!
RECEPTIONIST: Welcome to the Universe Hotel. I am your receptionist. My name is N2056. What's your name, plea
KRISTI: Hello! Is that Susan?
SUSAN: Yes, who's that?
KRISTI: This is Kristi.
SUSAN: Kristi! Hello! How are you?
KRISTI: I'm very well. How are you?
SUSAN: I'm fin
RADIO ANNOUNCER: It's 8 o'clock! 8 o'clock in the morning! Good morning!
RADIO ANNOUNCER: It's 9 o'clock in the morning. Good morning!
RADIO ANNOUNCER: It's 10 o'clock in th
MARY: So; my brother's 25, and I'm 21. You're 22, And your sister's 26.
MARY: Hey! I know you!
AIKO: Do you?
MARY: Yes, I do! You know Hugo Peters, right?
AIKO: Hugo Peters? I
ANNIE: Excuse me!
ANNIE: Where's apartment 3A, please?
JOHN: Apartment 3A? That's Hugo Peter's apartment! It's on the third floor.
ANNIE: Thank you.
JOHN: The elevat
ARAB VISITOR: Bonjour. Je voudrais...
RECEPTIONIST: I don't understand.
RECEPTIONIST: Do you speak English?
RECEPTIONIST: I'm very sorry.
FRENCHMAN: Do you
JEANNETTE: Good morning, David! You're late, you know.
FRITZ: Yes, you're late. It's five past ten. Look at the clock.
DAVID:Oh, yes, I'm sorry.
MOM: Hello, dear!
JOHN: Oh, it's you! Hello, Mom.
MOM: How are you, John? Are you alright?
JOHN: Not really, Mom.
MOM: Oh dear! What's the matter?
JOHN: I don't kno
MARY: I don't like this room.
MARCO: Really, Mary? What's the matter with it?
MARY: Oh, it's small and horrible. And it's in a student hostel! I don't like hostels!
MARY: I li
HELEN: Where's Hugo?
HUGO: Hello, Helen. How are you?
HELEN: Fine, thanks.
HELEN: Steve, this is my friend Hugo. Hugo knows about antiques. He's an expert.
HUGO: Are you interest
RECEPTIONIST: Oh... er, what's that!?
JOHN: Is that the Central Hotel?
RECEPTIONIST: Er...the Central Hotel?
RECEPTIONIST: Yes, it is.
JOHN: Can I speak to
- 1每日一句 英語句子
- 4國內英語新聞:China eyes closer communication with Japan as FMs meet in Beijing
- 5國際英語新聞:Trade to be focus of Australian PM's visit to Vietnam
- 6國內英語新聞:China to further ease market access in pilot free trade zones
- 7國際英語新聞:GCC meeting discusses cooperation against corruption
- 8國內英語新聞:China, Japan, ROK FMs meet in Beijing
- 9國際英語新聞:Turkey extends deadline for unregistered Syrians to leave Istanbul
- 10國內英語新聞:State Council stresses development of elderly care services
- 1國際英語新聞:2 policemen killed, 1 injured in firing in Pakistan's Islamabad
- 2國際英語新聞:UN official calls for "genuine dialogue" to avoid confrontation in Middle East
- 3國際英語新聞:UN commemorates fallen colleagues in 2003 Baghdad attack
- 4國際英語新聞:Chinese tourists injured in bus accident in Moscow
- 5國際英語新聞:Clashes with Israeli soldiers in eastern Gaza wound 63 Palestinians: medics
- 6國際英語新聞:Fire guts Bangladesh plastic factory
- 7國際英語新聞:Interview: U.S. financial industry veteran optimistic about U.S.-China relations
- 8國內英語新聞:Shanghai issues orange alert as Typhoon Lekima lands
- 9國際英語新聞:Cambodia, Sri Lanka sign 2 deals to boost bilateral ties
- 10國際英語新聞:2 killed, 10 injured in clashes near presidential palace in Yemen's Aden